- The Job
The successful candidate will be part of the Accounts Payable Team and responsible for delivering the following functions:
- Assisting the Accounts Payable Manager on the day to day Accounts Payable operations.
- Ensuring all vendor invoices and employee reimbursements are process in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensuring payment to vendors and employees are timely and in accordance to the agreed payment terms.
- Ensuring inter-company procedures and accounts analysis completed in accordance to monthly schedule.
- Ensuring compliances to internal control procedures & policies as well as Carlsberg Financial Control Framework.
- Assisting on project for continuous improvement and other ad-hoc projects as required.
- A recognized Professional Accounting Qualifications such as ACCA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent Degree in Accounting.
- Member of Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA).
- Minimum 2 - 3 years’ of working experience in accounts payable function or audit experiences with reputable professional audit firms.
- Computer literate with good working knowledge in accounting software such as SAP system and Microsoft Office application.
- Strong analytical mind, meticulous and good team work.
- Excellent communication, presentation and report writing skills.
We offer competitive compensation package to the right candidate. We also provide on-the-job training and career growth opportunities. Interested cadidates are invited to write in a comprehensive resume together with a recent passport-sized photography (non returnabe). All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.