Email email@example.com for more info, or to submit your application
Applying for your first job can be overwhelming. All it takes is the courage to face challenges head-on and passion for winning. At Carlsberg, career opportunities for fresh graduates are almost limitless. Through this 6-month Apprenticeship Programme, we aim to develop young talents through on-the-job learning and impart them with enabling skills that strengthen capabilities. Seize this great opportunity to work with some of the world's strongest brands in the beer business. We are not just selling products, we are one of the pioneers to introduce joy and happiness with sips of Probably the Best Beer in the world to create moments that bring people together.
Through this program, Carlsberg Malaysia Apprentices will be able to:
- Gain experience of integrating theoretical knowledge and its application in the industry
- Acquire knowledge, skills and mindset to accelerate learning curve
- Develop leadership and enabling skills which are critical for success in the corporate environment
- Build network and explore your career interests
- Degree in any relevant field, minimum CGPA 3.0, Second Class Upper or equivalent
- Malaysian graduates not in any employment
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to commit for 6 months
- Proven leadership skills in extra-curricular activities
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Innovative and systematic with sound analytical skills
- High work capacity, self-driven and a team-player
- Proactive, action-oriented, persistent and resilient
- Passion in the beer industry
- Should you not receive any reply from us within two (2) months from your application/submission, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Only online applications will be entertained. Postal / courier applications are deemed as incomplete.
Apply Now in JobStreet or Submit your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 30 June 2021
Warehouse and Distribution
- Receive and issue finished goods as per company policy.
- Plan and execution of daily distribution plan.
- Devise distribution route for shipments.
- Preparation of shipping documents accurately on a timely basis.
- Ensure that all the outstanding sales orders are fulfilled on time in full.
- Customs documents preparation
- Assist in documents administration
- Prepare and follow-up on government correspondences
- Follow-up on day to day government related matters with all business units
- CMBB matters and CMBB website maintenance
- Attending CMBB & government engagement /meeting as a secretariat
- Involve in crisis management matters and documentation
- Involve in regulatory matters and intelligence
Shah Alam, MY
Apprenticeship (6 months contract)
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.