Email email@example.com for more info, or to submit your application
- Payroll Operations (Permanent)
- Payroll Operations (Sales Promoter)- end to end payroll responsibilities
- General tasks including preparation of letters issuance
- Medical benefit administration
- Support team in the yearly review of the medical provider/vendor and yearly preparation of the Total Reward Statement.
- Support key projects
- Support company’s employee development/learning and engagement activities
- Assume responsibility for any ad-hoc tasks as directed
- Collaborate with other internal and external resources as appropriate
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Good command of written and spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia, proficiency in Mandarin is an added advantage
- Mature, independent and results-oriented
- Possess strong organisation skill and meticulous with numbers
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): Payroll Administration, MS Excel, SAP.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
Shah Alam, Selangor
Contract 12 Months
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified