Email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Lead the total operation of empties handling and warehousing. Coordinate and lead the improvement project. Responsible to execution the company strategies and plans.
- Evaluate and analyze the movement of inventory in warehouse.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and protocols.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing SOP and protocols.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security of warehouse.
- Manage stock control and reconcillation with inventory management system.
- Coordinate/lead improvement project.
- Preparation of reports related to usage of packaging material.
- Develop strategies for greater operation efficiency.
- Manage the incoming shipments of goods.
- Minimum Diploma in Business/Manufacturing Management/Logistics Management
- Proficient in written and spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Minimum 3 year working experience in logistics or supply chain management in a manufacturing environment
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage.
- Responsible and able to work independently
- Able to communicate effectively with staff at all level
- Able to lead and work effectively in a team
- Innovative and proactive
- High integrity & positive work ethics
- Good analytical and coordinating abilities
- Team player
- Continuous learning
- Self motivated and has desire to add value and improve.
- Technical knowledge & understanding of category specifications
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday 7am - 4pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.