Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info, or to submit your application
- Complaint management governance by working closely with internal stakeholders (Packaging, Brewing, Warehouse & Logistic, Planning, Procurement, etc.) to handle and reduce complaint.
- Drive implementation of PRP management, collaborate with Operations Team & Assistant Manager (Food Safety & QMS) to strengthen the implementation in brewery.
- Identify key areas of PRP risk in operations for early remedial actions. Involved in PRP verification program as part of the fundamental to support HACCP system.
- Food defense governance, collaboration with Safety & Security Manager.
- Assist QAM in food safety & quality complaint troubleshooting, advices operation team for CAPA and verify the effectiveness of CAPA taken.
- Coordinate & conduct training on GMP and relevant quality training in order to ensure effectiveness of the system.
- Part of the internal audits team (for GMP, HACCP, FSSC, etc.).
- Part of the supplier audit team.
- To undertake all other duties or responsibilities assigned by QA Manager.
- At least 6 years experience in QA in food, beverage or manufacturing environment. Trained food safety & quality auditor / certified food handler trainer would be an added advantage
- Possess a degree in Food Science/ Food Technology or equivalent
- Good knowledge in GMP, HACCP and FSSC certification.
- Auditing skills on ISO, GMP, HACCP, FSSC system as well as supplier audits.
- Able to conduct training on quality and food safety systems.
- Working experiences in QA, which embarked on implementation of GMP, HACCP & FSSC 22000.
- Presentation skills-able to conduct training and public speaking.
- Team player, positive attitude with good behaviour and self-starter.
Shah Alam, Selangor
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.