Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info, or to submit your application
- Managing LOTUS program
- Manage and drive initiatives to improve the LOTUS program for Sales Promoters
- Set and track targets for sales and budget
- Perform analysis to ensure that promoters are placed in the right outlets to drive sales
- Analyze Sales Promoter and Sales Promoter Outlets performance
- Develop and drive various LOTUS programs to improve on sales effectiveness and return on investment
- Ensure Sales Promoters are equipped with the right skills and tools to deliver strong sales growth
- Sales Promoter performance management program
- Support other Sales Operations related matters as and when required, eg Value Management reports
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Business Administration, Accounting or equivalent professional qualification
- 3+ years experience in Sales Planning, or Sales or Marketing management.
- Demonstrate proficiency in statistics, forecasting and its methodology with an understanding of respective financial and operational impacts.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills.
- Ability to manage large volumes of data and analysis simultaneously.
- High level of attention to details.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects or priorities simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to interact effectively with all teams, areas and levels of business.
- Good facilitation skills.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications and computer literate.
- Physical requirement / working conditions: Predominately sedentary office position with high frequency of keyboarding / computer work required ( 60% - 80% of the workday ).
- Experience in SAP, BW environment will be advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to interact and collaborate with management and business personnel at all levels.
- Proactive, strong sense of urgency, positive “can do” attitude, willing to do whatever it takes to help the department run smoothly and efficiently
- Detail oriented with the ability to see the big picture
- Strong enthusiasm to drive results, demonstrated problem solving ability, maintaining a customer-first, continuous improvement orientation
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in a dynamic environment and be a solutions-oriented team player working collaboratively across organizations.
Shah Alam, Selangor
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.