Email email@example.com for more info, or to submit your application
Lead the warehouse operation in the brewery and manage the 3 PL warehouse. Responsible in coordinate and lead improvement projects and manage the import beer shipments.
- Evaluate and analyze the movement of inventory in warehouse.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and protocols.
- Manage the operation and expenditure of 3PL warehouse.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing SOP and protocols.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security of warehouse.
- Manage stock control and reconcillation with inventory management system.
- Coordinate/lead improvement project.
- Handle logistics related customer complaints.
- Manage the preparation of custom reports.
- Manage the incoming shipments of import beer.
- Minimum Diploma in Business/Manufacturing Management/Logistics Management
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Minimum 5 year working experience in logistics or supply chain management in a manufacturing environment
- Responsible and able to work independently
- Able to communicate effectively with staff at all level
- Able to lead and work effectively in a team
- Innovative and proactive
- Honest and act with high level of integrity
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday 7am - 4pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.