Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info, or to submit your application
- Carry out preventive maintenance and annual overhaul of the packaging lines / machinery.
- Fault diagnosis, troubleshooting and maintenance of the packaging lines / machinery.
- Attend to breakdown fast to minimise downtime.
- Achieve packaging section KPIs.
- Use SAP maintenance module to create work orders, reserve or withdraw spares for corrective or preventive maintenance.
- Assist in size/brand changes in the packaging lines.
- Implement measures to continuously improve packaging machineries reliability and improve packaging lines efficiency.
- Adhere to procedures laid out in ISO/HACCP/GMP/LOTO.
- Train and develop sub ordinates to raise their competencies.
- Maintain safety and discipline of subordinates.
- To assist production team during the absence of production team leader.
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical/ Mechatronic Engineering
- At least 2 years experience of relevant working experience or competence in equipment maintenance (preventive or correction) in the area of packaging plant & machinery ( Palletiser, Filler, Labeller, Washer / Rinser etc ).
- Minimum AO Electrical Chargeman Competency Certificate Holder
- Knowledge of PLC ( Siemen ), SAP Maintenance module, LOTO is an added advantage
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Demonstrate detailed understanding of teamwork principles
- Self motivated and results-oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively with people of all levels
Shah Alam, Selangor
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.