Email email@example.com for more info, or to submit your application
Develop and implement Company’s eCommerce (eComm) strategy, priorities and execution by leading and coordinating across functions, suppliers and customers.
- Responsible for eComm PnL & eComm media plans to drive traffic to eComm websites
- Develop and drive annual business plan - the plan should be based on analyses of the consumer online purchasing behaviour, competitive activity, brand marketing goals and market’s revenue growth and cost management objectives
- Define, align with key stakeholders and track eCommerce plans to deliver monthly targets
- Manage partners e.g. marketing agency, technology agency, fulfilment provider and oversee tendering, review agreements, negotiate fees, manage performance, resolve disputes
- Develop and implement promotional activities (e.g., promotions, new product launches, email marketing) to deliver the monthly targets for eComm platforms and websites
- Perform post-campaign analysis to ensure key learnings are recorded and implemented
- Monitor analyse and leverage market trends, consumer behaviour and competitor information
- Contribute to the continuous development of B2B platform and manage promotional activity happening on B2B platform
- Support the development of digital capabilities across Carlsberg by contributing to the development of training, workshops and sharing of best practices
- Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent
- Min 8 years’ experience in eCommerce in FMCG industry
- Experience in managing digital projects (eg : website, marketing campaigns, e-commerce, social, mobile, etc) within D2C, retail, consumer goods is an added advantage.
- In-depth understanding of eCommerce solutions and business processes with proven track record
- Strong project leadership skills, self driven, strong data analysis skills and business acumen
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, with the ability to work with cross functional teams at different levels of an organization.
- Right balance between big picture and execution
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, results-driven and must have an aptitude for solving unstructured problems.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in eCommerce
- Innovative and constantly thinks outside the box
- High work capacity and team-orientation
- Local beer industry experience is an advantage
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
Monday - Thursday 8:15am - 5pm
Friday 8:15am - 4pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.