Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info, or to submit your application
- Fault diagnosis, troubleshooting and maintenance of packaging equipment.
- Carry out preventive maintenance and annual overhaul as planned.
- Attend breakdown fast to minimise maintenance downtime ( KPI ).
- Use SAP maintenance module to create work order, parts withdrawal for corrective and preventive maintenance.
- Implement measures for continuous improvement and efficiency of packaging equipment.
- Adhere to procedures laid out in ISO/HACCP/GMP/Safety/LOTO/Environment.
- Train and develop subordinate to raise their competencies.
- Education: Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Mechatronics
- Language : Fluent in written and spoken English and competent in Bahasa Malaysia
- Experience :
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience in maintenance in manufacturing environment preferably packaging equipment
- Knowledge in PLC and SAP Maintenance module is an added advantage
- Electrical Chargeman competency is an added advantage
- Must be honest, co-operative, able to communicate effectively with good human relation skill, team player and independent.
- Quality of work is accurate, thorough and effective.
Shah Alam, Selangor
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.