Email email@example.com for more info, or to submit your application
Aid managerial planning and commercial decision-making by providing appropriate financial information. Ensure all internal and statutory financial reporting requirements are met timely and accurately
- Perform monthly and quarterly closing processes
- Ensure all accounting allocations and transactions are appropriately made and documented.
- Responsible for fixed asset register maintenance for Company and its subsidiaries. Ensure capitalisation of fixed asset and right of use is maintained in line with group policy.
- Responsible for timely, complete and accurate financial reporting, not limited to management reports, budget, financial projections and balance sheet reconciliation.
- Prepare analysis of financial and operational performance including trends and variances.
- Implement and maintain internal controls over the Company and its subsidiaries’ accounting and financial procedures.
- Conduct verification to ensure compliance to Carlsberg Control Framework over Financial Reporting (CFFR).
- Conduct stock count activities and fixed assets sighting in collaboration with stakeholders
- Provide information to regulatory authorities, external auditors for annual audit, tax consultants/accountants for tax filing and/or any parties authorised to examine the accounting records
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
- Comply with Bursa Malaysia disclosure and reporting requirements
- Identify and drive accounting and finance process efficiencies and improvements
- At least 5 years accounting experience in a progressively growing capacity
- Experience in financial audit and forecasting is an added advantage
- A university degree/professional qualification in Accounting or Finance
- Membership with the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA) or any other recognised professional body in Malaysia
- Excellent command of written and verbal English. Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and procedures, international financial reporting standards
- Understanding of the regulations and reporting requirements of a public listed company
- Solid understanding of accounting and finance functions
- Proficient in spreadsheet design for analysis
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical and has a keen eye for details
- Good understanding and knowledge of SAP processes is an added advantage.
Shah Alam, Selangor
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified