Email email@example.com for more info, or to submit your application
This role covers Malaysia and Singapore markets to:
- Conduct fieldwork and collect data from selected outlets
- Produce reports highlighting issues and providing potential solutions within operation schedule
- Analyse and generate data/ information for value adding and presentation to Sales Operations and Marketing Team.
- Facilitate training and coaching sessions for Sales team
- To escalate any critical issues to Sales, Supply Chain, Marketing and Internal Audit Department promptly
- Support proactively to investigate trade complaints and provide feedback promptly to the Company.
- Engage in Beer sampling and Taste tasting
- Implement relevant projects eg FIT measurement in new markets/areas, process improvements as well as development of policies and procedures
- Possess valid driving license
- Degree in any field with minimum 2 years relevant work experience
- Experience within sales, marketing or audit with a minimum 1 year in relevant working experience
- Experience in retail auditor/census lister in a fieldwork agency or research agency is an added advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Advanced Level in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel, Power Point) skills
- High self-integrity, meticulous, strong analytical and presentation skills, able to communicate effectively, good stakeholder management, team player, planning & organizing skills
- Must be able to travel alone extensively and work independently
Shah Alam, Selangor
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified