Email email@example.com for more info, or to submit your application
Being one of the faces of Carlsberg Malaysia who helps to transform brand strategies to brand communications and experiential activities that drive consumers engagement and preference. Together with Marketing and Sales teams, this role is critical in bringing to live exciting and engaging global and local brand campaigns, sponsorship and events.
- Part of the team to deliver the Company’s marketing activation’s objectives, annual plans and KPIs.
- Entrusted to plan and implement activation effectively and efficiency; and develop post-activation evaluations objectively and timely.
- Responsible for vendors management including agency sourcing, tender, pitching, briefing, liaison and performance management.
- Observe and act in compliance with the company’s policies and guidelines as well as the industry’s Code of Marketing Practices.
- Take charge of all sponsorship-related activities, especially in the area of football, golf, F&B and other type of lifestyle events and partnerships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Economics or Business Administration.
- Preferably 1-year experience within sales, marketing, event management, digital marketing in a consumer goods or F&B industry. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Able to handle public speaking and is digital-savvy.
- Sound business acumen with ability to manage budgets.
- A creator who challenges the norms and a collaborator who enjoys working cross functionally.
- Good interpersonal skills, and passionate towards life and work.
- Professional, high integrity and able to work independently.
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
Monday - Thursday 8:15am - 5pm
Friday 8:15am - 4pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.