Email email@example.com for more info, or to submit your application
Support in end-to-end implementation of marketing activities including budget tracking, monthly reporting and analysis, marketing campaigns & events.
- Track Profit & Loss (P&L) to ensure that spending is within the allocated budget.
- Constantly alert on the P&L and report to line manager
- Produce various marketing reports daily, weekly and monthly
- Maintain a good record on marketing reports and expenses
- Maintain reports, records and other business documents and to have a good safe keeping.
- Analyse reports and provide insights to line manager and the team from time to time
- Processing functions invoices and sales order including handling of PR, GR, CN, invoicing, payment posting and receipt issuance
- Assist the team strategically in terms of marketing campaign, events, marketing survey and market visits
- Assume responsibility and ad-hoc tasks as directed by line manager and/ or Management
- Minimum SPM or certificate in any discipline
- At least two years of working experience in similar or relevant capacity
- With Accounting background will be an added advantage
- Able to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Ability to converse in Cantonese/Hokkien and Mandarin will be an added advantage
- Computer literate with good knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Good in quantitative and analytical skills
- Pleasant personality and able to interact with all levels of employees
- Positive attitude, detail oriented, hardworking, trustworthy, independent, matured and able to maintain confidentiality at all times
Shah Alam, Selangor
12 Months Contract
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.