Email email@example.com for more info, or to submit your application
Serve as the technology leader for Malaysia and Singapore. Leading all technology strategy, executions, operations and evaluating them according to business strategy and priorities. Lead the technology portfolio for business enablement and innovation. Responsible in developing in-house skills and managing key vendor relationships. Be a champion for defining, scaling, and operating technology along with project management excellence and IT Governance
- Develop and maintain IT Roadmap & Strategy which identifies the current and future direction of technology solution implementation/adoption within entities located in Malaysia and Singapore.
- Be a champion to identify scalable and reusable technology or solution enhancements and integrations in supporting the business requirements / company operations in staying competitive as well as increase in efficiency.
- Work closely with various internal stakeholders including local, regional and global teams in aligning Malaysia and Singapore IT projects & initiatives with business priorities.
- Lead and oversee all technology operations and establishing IT policies and systems to support the local IT roadmap.
- Lead and manage ERP implementation projects and ensure quality delivery meeting business requirements for Malaysia and Singapore
- Managing the overall deployment, development, monitoring, maintenance, and support of enterprise IT solutions including current and future ERP systems.
- Own and manage local IT budget (CAPEX AND OPEX) and work closely with Finance team to ensure accuracy and on-going tracking of actual expenses vs budget.
- Keeping up-to-date with the most recent technologies and advising on what new technological solutions and their implementation will meet business and systems requirements.
- Ensures confidentiality and reliability of corporate data, proprietary information, and intellectual property.
- Manage vendors performance and service delivery (Consultant/Consulting Company & hardware support vendor)
- Coach and develop internal IT capabilities
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field
- Language literacy in English, Malay
- 8+ years of IT management experience, 5+ years’ experience working with ERP solution
- Strategic thinking, big picture view, meticulous, open mind, think business, results oriented and innovative
- ERP implementation (SAP / MS Dynamics) experience and knowledge
- Possess thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels
- IT budget management / IT Finance experience
- Demonstrated experience in negotiating with business leaders to drive effectiveness of IT department
- PMP, ITIL, SCRUM certification desirable
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
Monday - Thursday 8:15am - 5pm
Friday 8:15am - 4pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.