Email email@example.com for more info, or to submit your application
Responsible for the design, development, implementation and support of mission-critical enterprise Business Intelligence (BI) reports. Working with cross-functional teams, participate to gather and document reporting requirements to meet business needs. Using the skills and experience as a BI Report Developer, use those requirements to design, develop, test and implement reports and dashboards that utilize the underlying data store(s)/ data warehouse(s) / data mart(s).
Gathering business requirements, develop and implement
- Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources.
- Participate with other specialist to convert legacy reports (primarily BW/Excel) to Power BI solutions.
- Transition developed reports and dashboards to the Operations & Support team
User training and support
- Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of developed reports and dashboards for both external and internal users
- Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members. Provide training and assistance to users for generation of ad-hoc reports
- Ensure proper configuration management and change controls are implemented for your sphere of influence
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field is preferable. Equivalent combination of experience, education and training will be considered.
- Proficiency with Power BI with SAP BW knowledge will be added advantage
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Programming / scripting experience and knowledge of software development life cycle is preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, and assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities
- Minimum 4 years in developing and implementing enterprise-scale reports and dashboards, including
- Working with users in a requirements analysis role
- Extensive experience with data warehouse implementations
- Knowledge of logical and physical data modeling concepts (relational and dimensional)
- Solid experience with Microsoft Power BI (Power BI, Power Pivot, Power Query, Power View)
- Knowledge on Microsoft BI technology stack (SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services Analysis Services etc).
- Data visualization and descriptive statistics to generate valuable insights for business stakeholders.
12 Months Contract
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified