Email to email@example.com for more info.
To maintain the packaging machines to its optimum level to achieve high packaging line efficiency and minimum maintenance downtime.
- Conform to company Health, Environmental, Safety standards and LSR (Life Saving Rules), Lock Out/Tag Out procedures, etc.
- Conform to company Quality, Food Safety, Hygiene, HACCP and GMP standard
- Ability to work as part of a cohesive multi-shift team and perform all job duties in a timely manner
- Perform maintenance to all packaging equipment using experienced mechanical/electrical skills. Solving mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic maintenance issues on various production line
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to inspect machinery to prevent production downtime due to equipment failure.
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical faults and repair/replacement of electrical components
- Ability to prioritize and complete work assignments in a timely manner or according to PM/WO schedule. Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on all production as directed
- Reading, analyzing, and interpreting technical procedures, electrical schematics, service manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance work
- Ability to respond to Work Orders, Preventive Maintenance requests and other automated maintenance requirements. Follow all established Maintenance practices in regard to SAP, Preventative Maintenance Paperwork, Parts Usage and Ordering
- Be able to repair, time and adjust all production machinery in order to optimize peak performance. Support all Production needs as necessary including operating equipment and leading and assisting online changeovers.
- Able to analyze and support breakdowns analysis (BDA) and develop corrective & preventive actions, actively involved in AM, owns PM & corrective/planned maintenance.
- Continuous improvement in speed and accuracy of product changeovers and preventative maintenance plans.
- Ensure quality information input to PMS prior to meeting.
- Involve and have high desire standard of 5S (workshops, toolbox, service stations, etc.) and Kaizen suggestion
- Supports coaching, motivation and developing the operator team - ensures production teams are capable of delivering in area or line etc.
- Able to supervise external contractors during shift.
- Knowledge of PLC (Siemen), SAP Maintenance module, LOTO is an added advantage
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronic Engineering
- Proficient in written and spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Minimum 2 - 3 years relevant experience in procurement operations preferably in consumer goods
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Experience in machine assembling and dismantling includes production equipment.
- Equip with basic operation of power equipment and knowledge of hand tools and their proper use.
- Experience in machine theory of operation such as labelers, fillers, conveyors, packers etc.
- Proven and successful experience and ability in responding quickly to maintenance calls.
- Technically capable in process / equipment in few specific (Electrical/Automation & Mechanical) areas
- Excellent working knowledge of electrical/electronic components and mechanical equipment. Automation with mechanical capability as added advantage
- Willingness to work shift, including weekends and overtime as production, maintenance and projects dictate.
- Must be physically able to lift, push or pull heavy equipment
- Demonstrate detailed understanding of teamwork principles
- Always work in a safe manner following all established safety rules and regulations
- Self motivated and results-oriented
- Analytical with good problem-solving skill
- Ability deliver good quality of work, even under stress
- Ability to communicate effectively with people of all levels
- Capable understand process control
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage
- Disciplined - always acts within frame of responsibility & tasks
- Proactive -seeks for information, monitor & communicate the operational situation including planned/or unplanned changes and then adapts according to new situations
- Passionate - service oriented, enjoys serving of lines
- Flexible - no special instructions required, because they know what to do (task list) in order to serve the operation properly
- High integrity & positive work ethics
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday 7am - 4pm (Shift basis)
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.