Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info, or to submit your application
Responsible for timely and accurate financial reporting, not limited to management reports, budget, financial projection/estimates and balance sheet reconciliation. This role also aid managerial planning and commercial decision-making by providing appropriate financial information.
- Perform monthly and quarterly closing processes
- Responsible for fixed asset register maintenance for Company and its subsidiaries. Ensure capitalisation of fixed asset and right of use is maintained in line with group policy.
- Responsible for timely and accurate financial reporting, not limited to management reports, budget, financial projection/estimates and balance sheet reconciliation.
- Prepare group consolidation financial reports including monthly CAPEX summary, cost report and quarterly related party transaction report.
- Assist Group Accountant in preparing presentation slides and paper for quarterly audit committee and board of directors meetings.
- Prepare analysis of financial and operational performance including trends and variances.
- Implement and maintain internal controls over the Company and its subsidiaries’ accounting and financial procedures.
- Conduct verification to ensure compliance to Carlsberg Control Framework over Financial Reporting (CFFR).
- Conduct stock count activities and fixed assets sighting in collaboration with stakeholders
- Prepare audited financial statement reports for Company and its subsidiaries
- Furnish information to regulatory authorities, external auditors for annual audit, tax consultants/manager for tax filing and/or any authorised parties.
- Identify and drive accounting and finance process efficiencies and improvements
- Qualified Accountant with minimum 5 years of experience in Accounting or Finance related discipline
- Experience in financial audit and forecasting is an added advantage
- A university degree/professional qualification in Accounting or Finance
- Membership with the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA) or any other recognised professional body in Malaysia
- Excellent command of written and verbal English. Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and procedures, international financial reporting standards
- Solid understanding of accounting and finance functions
- Proficient in Excel for analysis. Good understanding and knowledge of SAP processes is an added advantage.
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical, organised and has a keen eye for details
- Good team player, positive attitude and able to work under tight deadlines.
- Relevant experience in handling Bursa reporting is an added advantage
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
Monday - Thursday 8:15am - 5pm
Friday 8:15am - 4pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.