Email email@example.com for more info, or to submit your application
The role will be responsible to drive sales force effectiveness via tracking of sales force effectiveness, planning, developing & executing Carlsberg Sales Academy program for the company and distributor sales force, driving people development agenda and build talent pool in Sales & Distribution team.
Sales Force Training & Development
- To structure the competency & capability-building program of Carlsberg Sales Employees, which also include Sales Promoters and Distributor Sales Force as appropriate.
- To structure the company selection process of training courses that support company objectives, strategies and organization capability requirements to drive business growth.
- Act as a Master Trainer to provide guidance and training on the Carlsberg’s Way of Selling (best practice / picture of success) to Sales Employees.
- To conduct field coaching / On-Job-Training to further embedding the principles of Carlsberg’s Professional Selling Skills as learned from Carlsberg Sales Academy (CSA) program and focusing on the development needs of the individual sales people. Provide feedback to Line Manager on On-Job-Training evaluation timely.
- To strengthen recruitment, training & retention process
- Leverage & develop best practices from Carlsberg Group that will build the capability & competencies of the entire sales organization with focus on people, process & policies
Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE)
- Governing overall sales execution process of Carlsberg Marketing and Distributor sales force as well as Sales Promoter to comply with Company This will involve Internet Of Everything (IOE) and other performance analysis.
- Monitors and reports progress, with focus on Sales Key Performance Index. Develops corrective actions and continuous improvement programs with Sales Managers of all Sales Regions and Areas.
- Ensure quality data processes are in place to guarantee accurate qualitative metrics can be used and maintained.
Performance Management Culture
- To establish performance measures for the entire sales organization that is impactful to the business with focus on functional competencies framework and sales contribution
- To strengthen sales incentives program that appropriately rewards the entire sales org in recognition of their sales achievement
- To build a high performance management culture that appropriately addressed the development needs of the sales org pool of talented individuals
- Undertake projects as and when necessary in line with the business and Company needs.
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Business Administration or equivalent professional qualification
- More than 5 years experience in Sales Force Management and/or Sales Training with good understanding of sales process, expectation and best practices.
- Able to deliver results through collaboration and influencing
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good facilitation skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications and computer literate.
- Enjoys a fast pace, dynamic, challenging and team-oriented work environment
- Proactive, strong sense of urgency, positive “can do” attitude, willing to do whatever it takes to help the department run smoothly and efficiently
- Detail oriented with the ability to see the big picture
- Strong enthusiasm to drive results, demonstrated problem solving ability, maintaining a customer-first, continuous improvement orientation
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures.
- Able to travel extensively.
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
Monday - Thursday 8:15am - 5pm
Friday 8:15am - 4pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.