Email email@example.com for more info, or to submit your application
- Develop distributor development program, policies & guidelines, drive compliance to ensure business is always conducted with integrity
- Establish distributor KPIs which pay for performance in line with Company Must Win Battles (MWB), tracking & administration to drive high performing culture. This includes organizing annual distributor incentive trip
- Conduct annual distributor capabilities assessment, develop right program to uplift distributor performance standard
- Organize annual distributor convention to ensure alignment on Company MWB
- Proactively identifies opportunities and responsible for the distributor development and implementation of new processes and procedures to improve sales distribution workflow efficiency
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop effective Distributor Management strategies, distributor contract, distributor RTM, distributor Sales system.
- Monitor Distributor Development budget & Distributor Incentives & initiatives to ensure effective and efficiency on budget.
- Driving effective communication between Distributor and Sales via monthly sales brief, monthly distributor business review and conference.
- Evaluate & optimize distributor point via re demarcation, rationalising, merger and attrition
- Overall serve as the main contract point for Sales team to address Distributor agreement, policy, standard operation procedures, DMS & SFA, business issues and escalate as appropriate.
- Undertake projects as and when necessary in line with the business and company's needs.
- At least 5 years in Distributor Management with good understanding of distributor programs, sales processes, expectation and best practices
- Able to deliver results through collaboration and influence
- A university degree/professional qualification in Economics, Business or equivalent
- Excellent command of written and verbal English. Mandarin would be an added advantage
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications and computer literate
- Enjoys a fast pace, dynamic, challenging and team-oriented work environment
Shah Alam, Selangor
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified