Email email@example.com for more info, or to submit your application
Responsible for establishing and executing logistics strategy align with Carlsberg group Planning & logistics strategy. The individual will be responsible to lead the entire logistics activities, planning and related systems information.
- Managing and optimizing overall Warehouse, Haulage & Logistics operation and planning.
- Control and managed the operation cost within the targeted budget.
- Leading the entire logistics team performance and ensure logistics team’ achieve all the intended KPI.
- Leading diverse team of members from admin staff, lorry drivers to foreign workers
- Act as the Key person to liaise with Malaysia royal customs on any Tax, Excise, New product approval, etc..
- Manage outsourced 3rd party logistics provider to assure performance and develop appropriate measurement indicators.
- Optimise warehouse space to allowed continuous production.
- Support the Supply Chain process improvement and cost savings.
- Ensure control and effective inventory management on our finished goods.
- Diploma or Degree in Logistics/Warehouse/Engineering/Business Admin.
- Minimum 5 years in relevant industry experience and a background in logistics. Experience in dealing with Customs will be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to relate and interact with people in a friendly, professional manner.
- Excellent verbal, communication and presentation skills.
- Proven track record in Logistics Management, ideally within a planning environment.
- Experience in managing 3PL service level KPI.
- Have the drive and passion to promote process and cost efficiency.
- Strong team player with the ability to influence and motivate others to build productive and effective working relationships and a thorough understanding of Supply Chain processes.
- Demonstrates the ability to make quick and effective decisions to drive performance.
- Familiar or with experience in SAP and/or WMS.
Shah Alam, Selangor
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified