Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info, or to submit your application
Drive and partner with respective business owners to improve processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness in line with business needs, conduct risk assessment and enhance internal controls. Drive awareness of internal controls and risk assessment and ensure proper documentation of SOPs and key processes.
Process improvement and Internal Controls
- Lead and own internal control agenda and initiatives of the Group (Malaysia and Singapore).
- Plan and prioritise key /critical process improvement plans for the company by evaluating the impact.
- Develop, review current and future practices on policies, procedures and process flow in line with the Internal Control guidelines and framework as well as improving efficiency/ productivity and reducing cost/ redundancy.
- Key liaison with various stakeholders of the organization in assessing, tracking and reporting the financial and non-financial benefit of the agreed plans and initiatives.
- Partner with the stakeholders to identify gaps and issues by providing recommendations and solutions to comply with the Internal Control guidelines.
- Drive and engage stakeholders in developing the Standard Operating Procedure/ Blueprint / documentation for retention of knowledge.
- Provide management with project status updates, feedback, and appropriate reporting on key responsibilities and objectives.
- A member of the Group’s Risk Committee in assessing and reporting risks affecting the overall business.
- Track all open audit issues and follow up to ensure proper closure.
- Finance/accounting background with professional qualification
- At least 7 years working experience (preferably with similar capacity and audit background)
- Experience in risk assessment and controls
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Detail oriented, ability to analyze, provide solutions and to oversee the implementation of agreed initiatives
- Passionate and demonstrate initiatives and able to work independently
- Strong stakeholder management and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills are required to support working in project environments that includes internal, external and customer teams
- Requires strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Experience to review, identify gaps
Shah Alam, Selangor
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.