Email email@example.com for more info, or to submit your application
Responsible to ensure the efficacy, reliability and safety of a new retail online ordering system development and implementation to support the sales and distribution activities. The common duties include developing, implementing, enhancing the system and provide system administration and maintenance on all sales and customer related information.
This position serves as a liaison between business end-users and technology professionals / resources. He/she collaborates closely with the business to develop detailed project timelines and project plans, translate existing or new business needs into detailed functional requirements, analyse business gaps and opportunities, prepare technical specification documentation, and develop/implement scalable, quality solutions.
The incumbent is reporting to the Head of Sales System, need to work closely with internal and external stakeholders to drive Online System effectiveness and project management related to the sales systems.
Online Ordering System Management
- Understanding the business needs and processes, streamlines all distribution workflows and activities, improve supply chain efficiency, eliminates stock-outs and overstocking, route optimization, accurate data reporting to drive business performance.
- Ensure timely, accurate information maintenance into the online sales system to ensure smooth system operation and performance
- Devise solutions based on business needs, drive new solution development, lead requirement analysis and design discussions with users, technical and business stakeholders and run all agile ceremonies with teams.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, writing specifications based on current and future state.
- Proven ability to lead teams, create action plans and resolve obstacles to achieve business needs within deadline.
Project Management related to Online Ordering System
- Leads cross-functional project teams and work with business process owners to determine and translate business requirements into technology solutions. This includes responsibility for planning, directing and coordinating project from initiation through to implementation.
- Engages with business process owner, business stakeholders, and internal/external IT delivery team members to define and document business processes/needs, identify appropriate solutions and develop detailed roadmaps and project timelines/plans. This includes the management of the project budget and the definition of project deliverables.
- Develop Sales IT Request Proposals and leads the team to establish vendor and application selection criteria. Coordinates vendor demonstrations, leads the vendor selections process and acts as the vendor's point of contact for the project.
- Effectively interfaces and communicates with Senior Management and all key stakeholders regarding project deliverables, project status, risk identification/mitigation, issue management and budget spend.
- Oversees all phases of solution implementation and the corresponding project and quality documentation to ensure adherence to budget, schedule and scope.
- Actively manages project costs, resources, change requests, risk and issues to ensure maximum business benefit.
- Follows Carlsberg Project Management (CPM) methodology and best practices for project management; helps develop standards, processes around project management, prioritization, and portfolio management.
Undertake other projects and tasks as and when necessary in line with the business and Company need.
- Hands on experience with one or more of the followings: Distributor Management System (DMS), Sales Force Automation (SFA), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), online ordering platform
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, as required, in a fast-paced, matrixed team environment consisting of internal and external team members.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Project Management skills, with excellent planning, organization and time management skills including the ability to support and prioritize multiple projects
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (including extensive/applied experience using MS Project)
- Enjoys a fast pace, dynamic, challenging and team-oriented work environment
- Bachelor degree in a related discipline
- Minimum 3 years in IT project management experience in FMCG or related environment
- Special knowledge or skills needed: Project Management Certification
- Experience in identifying, developing, customizing and implementing vendor software, particularly Software As A Service (SaaS)
- Proactive, strong sense of urgency, positive “can do” attitude, willing to do whatever it takes to help the department run smoothly and efficiently
- Detail oriented with the ability to see the big picture
- Strong enthusiasm to drive results, demonstrated problem solving ability, maintaining a customer-first, continuous improvement orientation
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures.
- Extensive travelling is required for this role.
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
Monday - Thursday 8:15am - 5pm
Friday 8:15am - 4pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.