Email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
To optimise & sharpen cost of materials and services procured by the company. To support company’s supply operations with an efficient & uninterrupted flow of materials and services. Liaise with user departments to ensure maximum service levels are achieved on order fulfilment, quality and on-time delivery of goods and services required by the company. Sourcing and contract management for marketing services, consumer promotions, fulfilment services, premiums and amenities for Malaysia & Singapore. Provide support and ensure efficient and effective handling of respecting categories.
- To perform the day-to-day procurement operations in an effective and efficient manner within the policies & procedures set by the company
- Sourcing of products & services based on initial brief provided
- Preparing bidding documents including product specifications
- Solicit bids or quotations from vendors via RFQ/RFP
- Tabulate bids & compare bid prices and material samples
- Negotiate to secure the most competitive prices & terms
- Prepare purchase orders or contracts/agreements
- Coordinating branded product samples for approval
- Collating packing and allocation list from various departments
- Expediting deliveries
- Shipment clearance at sea/air ports
- Sourcing & assessment of new vendors
- Existing vendor performance monitoring & evaluation
- Upkeep SAP purchasing system
- Maintain proper filing system for purchase documentations
- Prepare monthly procurement savings reports
- Delegate and train subordinates (where applicable)
- To diligently follow up on purchase requisitions raised by users and as assigned by Assistant Manager/Senior Manager
- To procure the right quality & quantity of materials and/or services from the right source at the right time with the right price & terms
- Liaise with other departments on all issues related to procurement matters
- Follow up on shipment clearance for overseas items
- Maintain proper documentation & filing system to allow effective audit trails
- To identify new sources, develop & manage relationship with vendors
- To demonstrate highest level of professionalism, integrity & impartiality to all existing & prospective vendors of company
- To develop and implement short and long term procurement strategies to maximize value of marketing budget and 3rd party spend
- To increase the current addressable spend of marketing category
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Business/Purchasing or related field from recognized institution or equivalent.
- Proficient in written and spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Minimum 2 - 3 years relevant experience in procurement operations preferably in consumer goods
- Experience in sourcing of Advertising, Promotions and Marketing Agencies categories and contract negotiations
- Good communication, problem solving skills & negotiation skills
- Knowledgeable in documentation – Procurement and ISO (9000 and 14000)
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage.
- High integrity & positive work ethics
- Team player
- Continuous learning
- Self motivated and has desire to add value and improve.
- Technical knowledge & understanding of category specifications
- Ability to plan & communicate effectively with all levels
- Ability to work independently and as part of a dynamic team
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
Monday - Thursday 8:15am - 5pm
Friday 8:15am - 4pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.