Email email@example.com for more info, or to submit your application
This role is responsible for optimising & sharpening cost of materials & services procured by company and to support company’s supply operations with an efficient & uninterrupted flow of materials & services by liaising with user departments to ensure maximum service levels are achieved on order fulfillment, quality and on-time delivery of goods & services required by company.
- To perform the day-to-day procurement operations in an effective and efficient manner within the policies & procedures set by company.
- To diligently follow up on purchase requisitions raised by users and as assigned by Senior Manager.
- To procure the right quality & quantity of materials and/or services from the right source at the right time with the right price & terms.
- Liaise with other departments on all issues related to procurement matters.
- Follow up on shipment clearance for overseas items.
- Maintain proper documentation & filing system to allow effective audit trails.
- To delegate, supervise & train subordinate(s).
- To identify new sources, develop & manage relationship with vendors.
- To demonstrate highest level of professionalism, integrity & impartiality to all existing & prospective vendors of company.
- Any other tasks assigned by Senior Manager from time to time.
- Minimum Degree in Business from recognized institution or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in procurement operations preferably in a food manufacturing environment
- Proficient in written and spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Good communication & negotiation skills, high integrity & positive work ethics, team player and have continuous learning mindset
Shah Alam, Selangor
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.