Email email@example.com for more info, or to submit your application
This role is responsible to perform laboratory analysis for in-process and finished goods to ensure quality standards and specifications are conform to company requirements.
- Perform routine in-process and finish product analysis, QCSPC data entry, trend analysis and corrective action if any deviation detected.
- Conduct preventive maintenance and calibration for laboratory instruments as per master schedule.
- Ensure accuracy and reliability of chemical analysis through BAPS-Chemical.
- Coordinate 5s activities for overall chemical and micro laboratories and conduct audit to assess the condition.
- To participate actively in sectional continual improvement projects.
- Relieve and/or support Packaging laboratory staff when required.
- Any additional task assigned by the superior.
- At least 2 years working experience in quality assurance and preferably in a food manufacturing environment
- Must be willing to work on shift
- Minimum of STPM/Diploma in Science
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
Shah Alam, Selangor
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.