Email email@example.com for more info, or to submit your application
- Perform routine incoming packaging materials and finish product analysis, SAP data entry, trend analysis and corrective action if any deviation detected.
- Conduct preventive maintenance and calibration for laboratory instruments as per master schedule
- Handling of non-conformance incoming packaging materials and finish products .
- Random check of stocks in bond and third party warehouse to ensure conform to Carlsberg quality requirements
- Ensure 5S is practiced and maintained.
- To participate actively in sectional continual improvement projects.
- Relieve and/or support Chemical laboratory staff when required.
- Any additional task assigned by the superior.
- Education: Minimum of STPM or Diploma in any field. Those with many years of laboratory experience may be considered.
- Language : Fluent in written and spoken English and competent in Bahasa Malaysia
- Experience : Relevant working experience within a brewery / food Manufacturing environment
- Must have basic computer skills in Ms. Word and Excel.
- Must be honest, co-operative, able to communicate effectively with good human relation skill, team player and independent.
- Quality of work is accurate, thorough and effective.
- Must be able to work on shift.
Shah Alam, Selangor
Part time / Full time
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.