Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info, or to submit your application
Monitor and ensure that the chemical & sensory aspects of the raw materials, in-process and finished product conforms to the quality specifications. Assist Assistant Manager to implement visual management in chemical lab as per excellence concept. Monitor on brewing trials and perform shelf life study accordingly.
- Perform routine chemical analysis, SAP data entry, trend analysis and corrective action if any deviation detected.
- Involve in GMP waste management project
- Assist other functional areas within Carlsberg technical support in chemical troubleshooting
- Participate in periodic hygiene audit
- Relieve and/or support Microbiology/Packaging laboratory staff when required
- Ensure accuracy and reliability of chemical analysis through BAPS-Chemical
- Ensure 5s is practiced and maintained including periodical audit
- Trigger improvement plan related to chemical lab
- Any additional task assigned by the superior
- Minimum Diploma in Science/ Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry/Food Science
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- 1-2 years working experience in quality assurance preferably in a food manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge in laboratory skills (in chemical and/or microbiology), ISO 9001, HACCP and SAP.
- Must have basic computer skills in MS Word and Excel.
- Must be honest, co-operative, able to communicate effectively with good human relation skill, team player, independent.
- Must demonstrate quality in his work i.e. accurate, thorough and effective.
- Must be able to work on shift.
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday 7am - 4pm (shift)
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.