Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info, or to submit your application
Perform in-coming packaging material checks, packaging line checks, finished product checks in bond and third-party warehouse to ensure conformity to CBMB quality requirement / standard. 5S execution and audit in packaging laboratory.
- Perform routine incoming packaging materials and finish product analysis, QCSPC data entry, trend analysis and corrective action if any deviation detected.
- Conduct preventive maintenance and calibration for laboratory instruments as per master schedule.
- Handling of non-conformance incoming packaging materials and finish products (eg. Issue POH, SCAR and follow-up).
- Random check on stocks in bond and third party warehouse to ensure they conform to CBMB quality requirements (freshness, FIFO).
- Coordinate 5s activities for packaging laboratory and conduct audit to assess the condition.
- To participate actively in sectional continual improvement projects.
- Relieve and/or support Chemical / Micro laboratory staff when required.
- Any additional task assigned by the superior.
- Minimum Diploma in Science/ Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- 1-2 years working experience in quality assurance preferably in a food manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge in packaging laboratory skills (eg. Analysis, instrument handling, methods & etc.), ISO 9001, HACCP and SPC.
- Must have basic computer skills in MS Word and Excel.
- Must be honest, co-operative, able to communicate effectively with good human relation skill, team player, independent.
- Must demonstrate quality in his work i.e. accurate, thorough and effective.
- Must be able to work on shift.
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday (shift)
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.