Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info, or to submit your application
The Sales and Operations Planning Manager (S&OP) leads the S&OP process by engaging with the local Supply Chain and Commercial teams and sets the pace for process improvements, ensuring correct execution and follow up of all stakeholders' process. This position ensures inventory and planning at the Key Performance Index (KPI) service levels (standard finished products, materials and innovation products) are achieved with optimum inventory levels to minimize working capital. To contributes to the development of the supply chain strategies, sets strategic direction for S&OP and the Planning function by ensuring alignment with the organizational direction and standards.
S & OP Strategy
- Set the rhythm, lead, train in the monthly S&OP process by enforcing meeting preparation and implementing agreed actions for the defined SKU portfolio
- Set and implement improvement strategy for the S&OP Process in accordance with local organizational requirements
- Facilitate communication between Supply Chain and Commercial functions
- Manage the Planning functions (mainly Supply Planning). Provides requirements to production centres, which support weekly/monthly inventory requirements and resolving any issue regarding to meet the requirements.
- Achieve agreed inventory by servicing KPI’s, which related to planning and ensures transparency & integrity of inventory & KPI reporting.
- Provide pre-alert when actual vs plan deviates, manage it by engaging relevant departments to achieve the target inventory availability & optimization. Plus, monitor the target KPI service levels.
- Proposes strategies to minimize the leftover and write off caused by promotion launch/innovative/re- launch while setting the counter plans.
- Manages obsolete and stagnant situations by coordinating with the commercial team to be aware at an early stage by taking corrective and preventive actions and ensuring ongoing rigorous follow up on progress.
- Relevant education within Supply Chain Management
- APICS a plus
- Experience in S&OP process and planning process.
- Experience in production planning environment is a plus.
- In depth knowledge of Excel, Power Point
- Knowledge of SAP, Power BI and Microsoft a plus
- Good knowledge level of cost drivers within supply chain – Inventory optimisation, logistics and the interdependence of various planning KPIs.
- Good understanding of commercial and operational priorities.
- Strong background in S&OP/Supply Planning/Production Planning of FMCG industry.
- Driven to achieve excellent results in a wide team environment. Ability and willingness to propose, learn, engage and adapt to new ideas.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English language
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player who combines good communication skills with genuine analytical insight. Strong problem solving skills coupled with the confidence to pre-empt difficulties before they arise and be unfazed dealing with the uncertain.
- Works fluidly with internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for process integration
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
Weekdays 7am - 4pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.