Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info, or to submit your application
- Support strategic plans, budgets, estimates and forecasts whilst ensuring alignment to the business, including but not limited to preparation of templates, collation of information, conduct variance analysis, review and feedback to stakeholders, and preparation of budget presentation
- Create & generate standardized business performance report (by channel, brand and customer P&L) on monthly basis
- Analyse business performance with Commercial Controller
- Create & generate customized performance dashboard to support growing business requirements
- Support Commercial controller in month-end closings
- Ensure data integrity for reports & deliverables
- Support local Commercial projects or from Region and HQ
- Provide technical and other support as needed
- Assume responsibility for any ad-hoc tasks as directed
- 4 years of experience in a progressively growing capacity
- Experience in external audit is an added advantage
- A university degree/professional qualification in Accounting or Finance
- Excellent command of written and verbal English.
- Ability to converse Mandarin will be an added advantage
- Ability to network and communicate with employees of all levels across all functions
- Strong problem solving skills, analytical and has keen eye for details and proficient in spreadsheet designs for analysis
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Highly self-motivated and demonstrates self-initiatives within a team environment
- High level of discretion
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Shah Alam, Selangor
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.