Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info, or to submit your application
To drive the strategy & business planning process, business development through new revenue stream initiatives and strategic/ key new product development projects to achieve long term business ambition.
- Drive the annual strategy and business review process, working with senior management and cross-functional stakeholders
- Evaluate long term investment opportunities and develop relevant route to market strategies
- Lead implementation of specific projects, including new product development, regional and international cross functional projects
- Support the development of Company/ functional KPI’s to measure company’s strategic priorities, including tracking and identification of action plans.
- Create reports and presentations that clearly and succinctly highlight actionable insights combined with business implications/strategic & tactical options and business reviews.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant sales and/ or trade marketing experience in FMCG.
- Degree in Business Administration or Arts and Social Sciences or equivalent
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Highly focused with excellent planning, process planning, organizational skills and able to multi-task
- Strong analytical skills and spatial thinking capability
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- Background in consulting will be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills are required to support working in project environments that includes internal, external and customer teams
- Requires strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
Shah Alam, Selangor
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.