Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info, or to submit your application
Responsible for the overall management of area sales force to achieve sales, market share and profitability.
- Interpret area business plan and drive execution of Brand Planning and Portfolio Strategy, Channel Insight (Area, District, Sub-Trade), Customer and Consumer Knowledge, Commercial and Sales Best Practice
- Manage and report the area Key Performance Indicators via increasing Market Share, growing Sales Volume, grow GPaL%, grow Area Net Contribution and driving Superior Execution.
- Lead the team to achieve & exceed sales volume and distribution targets and manage sales budget with clear performance guidelines to the team
- Manage Pricing strategy and Trade Offers and terms
- Driving Value Management
- Managing Sales Expenses, Channel plan within budget allocation and driving compliance to Company and Department SOP
- Monitor & Review Sales Incentive achievement and drive performance improvement
- Driving team excellent execution
- Collect, monitor and understand channel deviation against plan, by area, district, sub-trade, outlet class and outlet in order to and work closely with Sales Planning Manager in formulating effective sales strategy to drive area volume and value
- Establish good rapport with area Key Opinion Leaders
- Compliance to Off Trade strategy & drive service excellence
- Manage the coordination of Brand and Channel Marketing to maximize Sales (and channel) effectiveness
- Manage the Efficiency, Effectiveness, Accuracy and Timeliness of reports
- Ensure that compliance is adhered
- Responsible for team’s Key Drivers of In-Outlet Execution: Product Assortment, Share of Space, Brand Visibility, Sufficient Stock Levels, Product Presentation, Price Management, Promotion Execution and Channel Amenities
- Manage the distribution chain efficiently and ensure the right products are distributed in the right channels/outlets
- Collect, monitor and understand distributor deviation against the defined Champions League performance criteria, by area, in order to maximize area volume and profit.
- Managing monthly distributor review
- Localized Promotion: develop, implement and manage area plan to ensure brand awareness, volume and visibility
- National Promotion : Manage the Efficiency, Effectiveness, Accuracy and Timeliness execution in compliance to the designed mechanic
- Manage the Sales Priority with Regional Sales Manager and supporting departments (if required), clearly establishing a metrics for monitoring compliance against the desired objectives and results
- Work closely with Sales Effectiveness Manager for Sales Execution development and support elements
- Identifies the people requirements and area structure required to meet department strategic needs.
- Recruits, interviews, and hires a diverse group of individuals based on area goals and objectives.
- Provides ongoing coaching, training and development to team members.
- Ensures area conformance with Carlsberg Malaysia’s standards and procedures of Talent Management, Performance Management, Recruitment and other HR related processes.
- Creates an environment that supports high-performing teams.
- Possess at least 5 - 7 years experience in Sales Management and at lease Diploma or Bachelors degree from a recognized University
- People management experience
- Analytical skills in Channel management, Customer mix, and Profit management
Northern - Butterworth, Penang
Southern - Johor Bahru
Part time / Full time
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified